Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Plan
This is the natural buildup of mildew, dirt and other “stuff” that accumulates inside the drain line of your A/C unit over time. Yuck!
- Receive priority scheduling so you don’t wait around for service when you need it most, especially in the busy months when the South Florida heat is at its hottest.
- 90 day warranty and 15% off on repairs and parts during the life of your service agreement.
- Receive 10% off on installations if you need to replace your old unit during your agreement.
- No worry, hassle-free. We will call to remind you when it’s time for your next service so that you don’t have to.
- An efficient system means lower energy bills. The accumulation of dust and dirt over the course of a year clogs up your drain line, causes friction between the system’s moving parts, and reduces the quality of air in your home. All of these things drastically reduce your air conditioning system’s efficiency. This requires the unit to exert more energy that will ultimately manifest into a higher utility bill.
- Prevent unnecessary and costly repairs. An inefficient system causes your unit’s parts to work harder and for longer. This increases the risk of something wearing out and breaking which translates into another expense to you.
- Save money while maximizing comfort. Maintaining your unit on a regular basis significantly increases the life of your unit (up to 5 years in some cases) and decreases your system’s annual downtime. This means you can rest assured that you’re getting the most comfort possible from your air conditioning and heating system, for as long as possible.
- Flexibility. If you have more than one unit and only want one plan, you can choose which units we service on each visit. The plan is also transferrable to the new home owner should you have to move to a new location – this makes for a great selling point!
Contact us for more information regarding our comprehensive and hassle-free maintenance plans. Have the peace of mind that your air conditioning and heating systems are running at maximum efficiency, all the time. It’ll be worth it.